Welcome to www.gurgaonbazaar.co.in . By accessing Gurgaon Bazaar you are agreeing to the following terms set by us --
Using Gurgaon Bazaar
- OBJECT OF AGREEMENT, RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- The Gurgaon Bazaar website is an internet platform where registered users abiding by this agreement may publish all varieties of classified ads and use Gurgaon Bazaar services and features accordingly. Users are solely held responsible for the content they share on Gurgaon Bazaar, and shall not hold Gurgaon Bazaar liable for any consequences arising from this provision. Gurgaon Bazaar only offers the platform for the publication of online advertisements.
- Gurgaon Bazaar is not involved in any transaction(s) and/or contract(s) between and among users and third parties. The arrangement(s) and conclusion(s) of such transactions remain the business of the users and the third party. The fulfillment of initiated contracts entered upon by the user and the third party shall also remain between and among the aforementioned (excluding Gurgaon Bazaar).
- CIRCLE OF USERS, REGISTRATION, PURPOSE OF ADVERTISEMENT(S)
- The usage of Gurgaon Bazaar services is essentially available for everyone. A user registers on Gurgaon Bazaar by filling out the provided online registration form and swears that the information provided is correct and true. The user is obliged to inform Gurgaon Bazaar shall there be changes made to this information. The registration shall be completed through the activation of access to Gurgaon Bazaar which automatically binds the user to this agreement. There’s no entitlement to this license agreement and any claims or deviations to this agreement will not be recognized.
- The user may resign from this agreement at any time. Sending an email to the Customer Support Team through the contact form should suffice. Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to a grace period of 14 days before terminating the agreement. Blocking an account remains the right of Gurgaon Bazaar, as stated in clause
- An entry on Gurgaon Bazaar, referring to a classified ad can only materialize/be published online through these circumstances:
- • Gurgaon Bazaar confirms the entry through an email, or
- • Gurgaon Bazaar implements the entry and publishes it online.
- Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to refuse a user’s classified ad entry/entries under certain circumstances. This applies when the content of a classified ad goes against this agreement, violates laws and local authority regulations, contravenes good intentions, morals and customs or when Gurgaon Bazaar is used for unsuitable purposes.
- Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to delete the accounts of non-registered users as well as registered users whose account(s) has/have been inactive for the past 6 months.
- ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ADVERTISING CONTENT AND TRUTHFULLY-SWORN STATEMENTS/INFORMATION
- The user is not allowed to post content on the Gurgaon Bazaar website that breaches this agreement, applicable rights, third party rights or violates good morals, ways and customs (subsequent to “Prohibited Content”).
Prohibitions for the Gurgaon Bazaar user:
- • Violate the law or go against the Prohibited Policy.
- • To conduct business in a dishonest and deceptive manner
- • To violate the rights of the third party
- • To spam, post chain letters, and to place ads for multi-level marketing and pyramid schemes
- • To implement/send virus(es) and other technical items that may cause damage to Gurgaon Bazaar or the interest of the users of Gurgaon Bazaar.
- • To cause excessive burden on the Gurgaon Bazaar infrastructure and the smooth running operations of the Gurgaon Bazaar website.
- • To copy or duplicate, modify or distribute the content of other advertisements
- • To collect information from other users such as email addresses from the site itself or from other users without the approval of the user.
- • To bypass measures that serve to limit and/or prevent access to Gurgaon Bazaar.
- Gurgaon Bazaar has the right to block, delete or freeze advertisement(s) that contain indications of prohibited content . Gurgaon Bazaar also has the right to warn the user and freeze their account for a certain period of time or permanently and to resign from the agreement/contract. In this process Gurgaon Bazaar gives due respect to the legitimate interest of the user. Users’ claims, e.g. for reimbursement for already paid items/services though, can not be honored due to the stated reasons of prohibited content.
Gurgaon Bazaar users are obliged to release Gurgaon Bazaar from claims or lawsuits arising from other Gurgaon Bazaar users or third parties whose rights or reputation has been damaged due to an advertisement’s content, particularly prohibited content representing the violation of rights and reputation of others. Gurgaon Bazaar users are compelled to shoulder the costs/claims arising from lawsuits directed at Gurgaon Bazaar, including all court and attorney’s fees to a legal extent. Should this be the case, the concerned user is obligated to immediately meet the demands to provide certified true and correct information required for the defense of the interests and the verification of claims as necessary.
- The usage of the Gurgaon Bazaar website is essentially free of charge. However, Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to charge fees for special services and site features as well as the publication of online advertisements under specific/certain categories on the site.
- All fees shall be reflected and charged in the respective currency for each country. Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to charge in other currencies for technical reasons.
- Each and every fee shall be due for immediate payment and shall be paid for/settled using the different methods of payment offered on the website. Costs that may arise from aborting the payment collection shall be shouldered by the user and not Gurgaon Bazaar.
- The user shall be informed about new invoices via an email that provides account invoice. Gurgaon Bazaar ensures the protection of the user by sending these e-mails only to the registered e-mail address on Gurgaon Bazaar.
- In the event of delayed payments for these services, Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to suspend the execution of the said service(s) and restrict the access of the user until the amount due has been paid.
- Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to temporarily change/modify the fees for services for promotions, implementation of new functionalities on the website or other marketing offers as deemed necessary.
- CHARGEABLE ADVERTISEMENTS WITH ADDITIONAL OPTIONS/FEATURES
Gurgaon Bazaar users may book additional features to their advertisements according to their desired time frame. Should the user choose to delete the advertisement before the booked time frame has lapsed, this revokes the right of the user to retain or re-use the rest of the “unused” booked time. Gurgaon Bazaar does not return the costs for the discontinued use of the features/services.
- PUBLICATION OF ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT(S) ON RELATED INTERNET PLATFORMS OWNED BY Gurgaon Bazaar
Gurgaon Bazaar reserves the right to republish advertisement(s) on Gurgaon Bazaar and on other websites owned by Gurgaon Bazaar.
- MODIFICATION OF ADVERTISEMENT CONTENT
- Gurgaon Bazaar user may at any time modify or delete their advertisement.
- Gurgaon Bazaar user has the right to demand the removal or deletion of the user’s own ads from the website. Gurgaon Bazaar shall be ready to comply with this request immediately. However due to technical reasons, this usually takes a period of up to 24 hours.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
- You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the content on Gurgaon Bazaar comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Gurgaon Bazaar, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Questions, remarks and complaints may be sent to us through our contact form.
Once payment is made for Classifieds and buisness promotion ads no cancellations are allowed.
Classifieds and buisness promotion ads will go live within 2-3 buisness days.